1.13.2010

a small comment.


sometimes its the smallest, off hand comment that makes your day. like when a friend tells you that you're their only true, real friend here at school. that they don't mind doing things for you because they know you're thankful and sincere and that you'll help them whenever they need it. that you're the one that waits for them even when it cuts into your own time. yea. it probably wasnt a big thing in their mind, but small comments sometimes make a bigger impact than long deep conversations.

2 comments:

Pack Mule Mama said...

So, so very true. Little comments add up to big things.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I've been working on little things too. Too often I think or feel something, but either out of busy-ness or a fit of shyness, I don't speak it. I always feel good when I do.

I like this blog.